Thursday, March 5, 2009

Starting the goodbyes

We are leaving Minnesota at the end of March, so last weekend we strted our goodbyes...err see you soons (I don't like goodbyes)! Curtis and I spent the weekend in Sioux Falls, SD. It was really fun to get to see some of my friends from college and from the summer I worked at camp. It has been over a year since last time we made it to Sioux Falls, and I don't know when we will be there again! We stayed with Anna, my friend and amazing menotr from camp - she spoiled us! She made fruit pizza, carmel rolls, and egg bake!
We also saw Karl, a friend from college. We met up for breakfast and then he brought us to his apartment, Karl is an amazing artist - you can see some of his work in the background (he even designed his shirt). Thanks everyone and we will miss you so much!









1 comment:

  1. I bet you guys are getting excited! Hope you plan on posting from Zambia (I would guess there will be some sort of internet access there).

    Does Karl have a web site? If so, do you have a link to it? I would love to add it to my web page.

    ReplyDelete